My setup USB to TTL ECH210BDT with Dial ECH2xx MODBUS

Répondre
scanbike
Actif
Actif

My setup USB to TTL ECH210BDT with Dial ECH2xx MODBUS

Message par scanbike »

My setup in pictures. PHRT095FFA with Eliwell ECH210BDT.
Running windows 8.1 Pro (X64 )and the USB/TTL driver installed automatically. started dial ech2xx modbus hit connect, it worked right away!
:) researcher still on temperature defrost.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-USB-to-TTL- ... 27c9ffda64

bubus
Scotché au forum
Scotché au forum

Message par bubus »

hi

so, by changing the adapters, all is correct ? wonderfull !!
the new IC seems to be from FTDI

on the last image, the heat curve is "strange"
above 12°outside T°(below 0°) , your return water setpoint is always 35° (40°)?

i didn't know where you are living, but it could be improved

for defrost param , you have to valid yours changes by observing the ice growing on the évaporator during the worst outside weather conditions; this, to detect when start and stop the defrost (what sd3 values)

maybe you have also to change the sd4 position; observe the purple curve (outside T°) during a defrost: it increase about 10°
it could modify the regulation algo

Fred28 should be proud; another user of his soft

bye
un plombard ignare et pas un frigolo rigolo
scanbike
Actif
Actif

re: bubus

Message par scanbike »

bubus a écrit :hi

so, by changing the adapters, all is correct ? wonderfull !!
the new IC seems to be from FTDI

on the last image, the heat curve is "strange"
above 12°outside T°(below 0°) , your return water setpoint is always 35° (40°)?

i didn't know where you are living, but it could be improved

for defrost param , you have to valid yours changes by observing the ice growing on the évaporator during the worst outside weather conditions; this, to detect when start and stop the defrost (what sd3 values)

maybe you have also to change the sd4 position; observe the purple curve (outside T°) during a defrost: it increase about 10°
it could modify the regulation algo

Fred28 should be proud; another user of his soft

bye
My water set point is 35° when it 12° outside and increases to 40 when 0° outside.
I live in mid-Norway (Hitra)
Now have 10° difference on SD4 og SD3
I observed temperature increase on defrost, sd4 around 7-8°
I may have to move it slightly
jld82
Scotché au forum
Scotché au forum

Re: re: bubus

Message par jld82 »

scanbike a écrit : ....
My water set point is 35° when it 12° outside and increases to 40 when 0° outside.
I live in mid-Norway (Hitra)
Hi
What append when external T° is 12 to 17°C ? Water is alway at 35°C ?
What append when external T° is lower than 0°C ? Water is alway at 40°C ?
You can use also a negative offset h33=-12 and g02=45 (going down to 30°) , ajust h35 and h37 to have a greater amplitude (external T° for -5 to +17 if possible)

Have-you an other heating in your house when external T° are lower than 0°C ?
Have another regulation Technibel k60d066z or other one who start this oher heating?
In this case is don't use dynamic function in ECH : h31=0 and g02=45 (the start/standby set water T° at the right value).

A+
Maison 1980 110m2, EDF 9kw J/N Tri. , PAC air-eau 2008 Technibel PHR11-tri + régul. K60D066Z + ballon mélange 150l, relève FOD sur rad. fonte surdim. (33°/-5°) .
bubus
Scotché au forum
Scotché au forum

Message par bubus »

the same with a drawing:
scanbike
Actif
Actif

Message par scanbike »

bubus a écrit :the same with a drawing:

Actually, it has not been much above 12°C outside lately. but it is intended to keep the temperature set-point (return T°)temperature min 35 ° and max 40 ° when it is 0° outside or colder. it works perfect so far.
or have I missed something?
maybe it stops heating at some min/max outside °T? (do not think so)
And my C04 Heating regulation algorithm hysteresis is set to 50 (5°)
bubus
Scotché au forum
Scotché au forum

Message par bubus »

hi Scanbike

if these parameters are correct for you during this season, maybe it will be different during the next spring; i hope the outside T° will be greater than 12°even on Hitra island (Norway) , but with your original curve, you'll still regulate with sp 35°
with an improved heating curve (above 12° on drawing), the regulation will be more precise at T° out >12° and so, the home inside more confortable

but my comments on heating curve are just details ;you seem to very well understand the operate

you learned that for reading ,writing data in ECH, the soft must use Modbus protocol
the modbus function to use are respectively 3, 16 (in dec) ; there are another function 43 which should be recognize by ECH and return 3 informations on the manufacturer, the type of device and the soft version number ; unfortunately it doesn't work all time

about this, a topic here starting from the 4/17/2013:http://www.chaleurterre.com/forum/viewt ... 1&start=90
if you have a modbus soft , could you test this function and send us the results
it seems to be dependant of the ECH sofware version or manufacturing date

thanks
bye
scanbike
Actif
Actif

Overheating Protection scroll compressor??

Message par scanbike »

After a few days of snow storms and cold down to -9 ° , today it has encountered some challenges.
Firstly I moved temperature probe SD4 for stable temperatures
the dynamic defrost, functioning perfectly ! except the one thing I got E01 high pressure alarm when it was -9 ° outside during defrosting .
I have set the parameter
F21 = 1
F22 = -15
Adjust F22 to -30 in the hope that it helps in the high pressure alarm .
Adjusted the defrost end point down to 10 ° instead of 12 ° ( D04 = 10 )
The heat pump has been running almost 8 hours without defrosting ! ! because when it gets cold here below -4 ° becomes low humidity. and evaporator looks good !

But the worst is that i think the scroll compressor was overheating and overheating protection enabled with following cold house .. But I lucky monitored heat pump with dial ECH2XX modbus software from Fred28. I discovered it immediately.

I removed insulation around scroll compressors and it was so HOT :( could not take on it. The insulation was burned brown and crumbled..

I do not know if it can get any other consequences if it is removed ?

I measured between the start phase and black phase normaly 380Volt during operation. Blue N and Black phase 238V every thing okey.
but when the compressor stopped heating water the start phase and black 0V..
then I think it's thermal relay in the compressor that cuts ..? Therefore 0V .
maybe it starts getting worn out? approx. 15,000 hours
the contactor seems okey...and new!

I have replaced the start capacitor. but it is 5 microfarad less.
50 instead of 55mF the Old caused the fuse went.

when I turn off the heat pump and wait 5 to 10 minutes every thing seems normal again ... thermal relay is reset ....?

So now I continue monitoring :twisted:
bubus
Scotché au forum
Scotché au forum

Re: Overheating Protection scroll compressor??

Message par bubus »

hi
scanbike a écrit :After a few days of snow storms and cold down to -9 °..
i hope the PHRT isn't the only heating system you have, maybe also wood heating ?
because at this ouside T°, the heating power for a PHRT9 is very low!! and the "ON" cycle should be very long
..except the one thing I got E01 high pressure alarm when it was -9 ° outside during defrosting
to prevent this, you have change the setpoint F22 to activate fan earlier.
you could also decrease D04 to around 4° and stop the compressor after defrost D07>0 (drip time)
so the sd3 T° will continue to increase (on the first logging screen , it reached 20°) and the "ice" will melt during this drip time (with or without the fan)
in the same time, you could also change D06>0 to stop comp at the reverse valve timing
it prevent mechanical noise on valve and comp
what value for A14 ? it seems to be(not sure) the max triggered HP alarm before "E01"
...But the worst is that i think the scroll compressor was overheating and overheating protection enabled with following cold house ..I removed insulation around scroll compressors and it was so HOT :( could not take on it. The insulation was burned brown and crumbled..I do not know if it can get any other consequences if it is removed ?
the energy is dissipated at ouside, rather than at refrigerant R410 ?
with "copeland" scroll ,the max T° is 177° for short time but repeated
on PHRT, the scroll comp are "Mitsubishi"? what model ? look for some doc with your ref on Google

the last but not the leastI
...measured between the start phase and black phase normaly 380Volt during operation. Blue N and Black phase 238V every thing okey. ..
your power energy is 1Ph ? and you have measured 380V?
a soft starter is installed on the PHRT095 ?

bye
scanbike
Actif
Actif

Picture update with new adjustment parameters...

Message par scanbike »

This parameter settings works perfect for me..

Répondre

Retourner vers « Section TECHNIBEL »